Senin, 22 Oktober 2012

Guns N' Roses going to rock Jakarta!

After failed reunion on Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame of 2012, I didn't hear anything refreshing from Guns N' Roses. But..Just few nights ago, I heard something unbelievable from our local TV. Axl Rose & Friends, oops..I mean, Guns N' Roses will perform in Indonesia! They will held the concert on December 15th, 2012 !.. Oh man, a die hard fans will surely come to this concert! The Most Dangerous Band In The World still alive!..I still remember that title though..are you? hehe..

With the latest line-up that consist of W. Axl Rose (vocals, of course) DJ Ashba (guitar), Richard Fortus (guitar), Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal (guitar), Tommy Stinson (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboard), Chris Pitman (keyboard), and Frank Ferrer (drummer). ..I'd say that Axl Rose and Friends, oops again~I mean Guns N' Roses, has changed..totally changed! I saw their live video on YT playing Welcome The Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine etc..Well, I didn't meant to disrespect the latest member skills, though they use 3 guitars, but I didn't feel any 'soul' on those songs..If you know what I mean..It's like they played to accompanied Axl, not to play with him..You got it? Dunno what latest fans think about them..But, I heard that Axl's habit to delay the concert still on..

I became their fan since I bought their first album Appetite of Destruction until Spaghetti Incident..There won't be GNR without Axl  or Slash or Duff or Matt or Izzy or Steven (I didn't count Gilby since he's joined with GNR on UYI tour and on their cover version album only)..Since GNR became a household name, I think Axl didn't want to change the bands name though Slash, Duff, Matt were out of the band. Oh well, now Axl own the right for the band's name.So, he could do anything he wants with that..

Well, enough for my babbling..

Indonesia will be the only stop for GNR in southeast Asia. They will perform at Lapangan D (D Field) Senayan, Jakarta on December 15th, 2012. You can purchased the ticket in rajakarcis, or in outlets such as: Rajakarcis Fairgrounds 3rd floor SCBD, Panorama Tours, Redemption Center MOI, PesanDelivery.com, Yes24.co.id, Ibu Dibjo, Duta Suara, Daily Concerts.
Lay out for the concert:


This event organized by Indika Production Jakarta.

source:

1 komentar: